Call for SCRANCH Interns! I need some help and most importantly, I need a witness and temporary sidekick.
- Field Work: help harvest, maintain garden and assist with Farmers Market
- Kitchen Work: assist in using harvested produce and herbs when cooking
- Reporting: document the experience – writing, photos, video, music and yes, social media. Did I mention video?
What to expect: hard work, unpredictable weather and a unique view of an expansive hidden America where the food industry starts. There will likely be pie.
- Required 4-6 days in August – October.
- Uniform not required but khaki is nice.
- Can cover 1/2 airfare, lodging, transportation and most meals.
|Taters in bloom!|
Interested parties shoot me an email (email@example.com) or contact me via Facebook.